1. How much is a stay at your cabins? Rates vary based on the cabin and day of the week. Our current rate per cabin (weekday/weekend) is below. Minimum night requirements and rates for holidays and special events may vary. These are subject to change at anytime.
The Birdhouse: $219-$259 (fall 2022/winter 2023) $259/$279 (spring/summer 2023)
The Tower: $209-$259 (fall 2022/winter 2023) $229/$259 (spring/summer 2023)
The Nest: $259/$299 (fall 2022/winter 2023) $279/$299 (spring/summer 2023)
The Hive: $259/$299 (fall 2022/winter 2023) $279/$299 (spring/summer 2023)
The Glamp: $209/$229 (fall 2022/winter 2023) $229/$259 (spring/summer 2023)
2. What time is check in/check out? Check in is anytime after 3PM and Check out is 11AM. Due to our comprehensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures, we can not accommodate early check ins or late check outs at this time.
3. Do you allow pets? For the safety of our livestock and guests, we can not hosts pets. This also helps us ensure that our properties stay allergen free.
4. Why is there a minimum guest age? We get this question often. Even though we built tree houses, they are not designed with a children's playhouse in mind. They are high in the air with minimal railings. It would break our hearts if a child was hurt here so we decided to enact a minimum guest age of 18. This also helps us ensure a serene and peaceful environment for all guests.
5. Can we have a bonfire? Our property is covered in cedar trees and open fires are asking for trouble. The Glamp and The Birdhouse do have fire pits. Fires are allowed in those areas as long as there is not an active burn ban or high winds. We provide firewood for your stay.
6. What should we bring? We provide all bed linens, towels, shampoo/conditioner, body wash and lotion. Kitchenettes include a small refrigerator, microwave, charcoal grill, plates, bowls, glasses, silverware and cookware items. All properties except the Birdhouse also have a induction hotplate and cookware.
7. What is your cancellation policy? 50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. Cancellations made 31 days or more prior to check-in are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations made with 30 days or less prior to check in (after second payment occurs) are not refundable.
8. Can you decorate for our arrival? Arrival packages and requests regarding special occasions can be arranged at an additional cost but is subject to vendor availability.